Yahoo!, the search engine and internet portal is one of the oldest and most used. It stores by default all the user searches and you can view or delete them.
How to view and Delete yahoo search history
- ✅ Go to https://search.yahoo.com/history
- You will see a screen similar to the following one. With your recent and historical searches.
There you can:
- Click on button Turn your history off if you don’t want your history to be recorded by default.
- Click on the bin icon if you want to delete an individual.
- Click on button Clear History to remove your entire history.
Like with numerous other engines, when you’re done searching on Yahoo, the queries are stored. The queries are recorded in the program with the goal that whenever you visit the pages next, they’ll load faster.
In the case that you don’t wish to have your searches saved, you can erase them without hassle. To erase the data, first, you have to find them in Chrome
- Sign-in to your Yahoo account and look up for something, anything.
- Select Settings (cog symbol) at the upper right corner.
- Select ‘Preferences’.
- Tap on the SearchHistory option.
- Under this menu, you can do any one of these activities:
- Delete particular results from your data – Tap the little trash symbol next to it.
- Erase all – Tap on Clear .
- Turn off – Tap on Turn History off.
This consistently growing list has made more and more people understand that their personal data isn’t as secure as they thought. Individuals are searching for methods to confine their exposure online and take proactive measures to secure themselves and their data.
So, above was a list of few things you could do when simply trying to view and clear your activity didn’t work. Despite the fact that these directions are really specific and easy, in reality, there isn’t much we can do considering the closed framework that social media is.
Restarting, clearing cache, uninstalling and then reinstalling is whatever we can attempt from our end and hope that does it.
Yahoo search engine history
In 2009 they reach an agreement with Microsoft, in this way Yahoo! will use Bing as a search engine for your portal.
Currently it has a 6% of the quota on the Internet.
Some of the features are:
- Allows independent search of images, videos, news and purchases
- Offers related concepts of searches online (by way of suggestions)
- It is integrated with microblogging systems like Twitter.
- Detect the type of search and offer searches on that topic in related sites. Offers secure searches Offering sites free of viruses, spyware or spam.