Google is a multinational technology company which deals in internet services and products. Most notable of them are advertising technologies, search, mapping, cloud computing, software and hardware. Google is one of the most popular search engine with billions of daily searches. Word “Google” is so much famous for searching that it’s often used as synonym of look up and find. It also has its own browser known as chrome, with google as its default look up engine. The browser can be accessed by both registered and unregistered users. Making an account is very simple like any other email account. Registered users are offered plenty of work and productivity services like Gmail, Google docs, sheets, slides, time management and scheduling through calendar, drive for cloud storage, navigation, messaging and video chat, translator, video sharing through YouTube, photo editing and backup etc. Unregistered users can also access it.
What does the search history of google means?
It clearly means the browser history? If you are an unregistered user then yes, but for the registered users activity does not only mean the browser history. It contains web address of pages you visited on chrome and searches you made on google. If you are using android and it is connected to your account it keeps track of all the activities you performed on mobile. You can access and manage your activities by selecting my activity. For registered users access to their activities and search history is not limited to one device. They can easily access their activity and track their activities by logging in to their account anywhere. You may be interested in what does google do with your search history.
How do you view and clear your Search activity on google
- First of all, Sign-in to your Google Account to access and check.
- Then, Head towards your Google App and Web Activity segment.
- Now, Tap the settings symbol and select “Remove Items”.
- Pick the period that you want Google to delete searches from. Another option you can likewise select, "The beginning of time”, and get rid of your entire activity at once.
- Finally, Then just click on “Remove” and voila.
There you go, all of it is gone! Anyhow, by this method, you erase all, as well as individual searches, particular pages, searches that have been made or 2 months ago from all your devices as well.
Finding and Erasing your Google activity for all time will definitely help you enhance your online security.
How to delete Google Search History from Android?
Now if you use your phone more than a desktop and need to access, check, show, find and erase your Google activity on Android, simply follow these Steps:
- First of all, Open Chrome browser on your Android mobile and go to myactivity.google.com.
- Tap on the 3 lines symbol on the top right and select Delete Activity by.
- Now, Tap on All products and select Search.
- Under Delete by Date, tap the down bolt and select the period you want to erase information from.
- Then, Hit the Delete button. A cautioning popup will show up. Tap on Ok to erase your Google activity in 2 minutes. Keep in mind, the erased things can't be brought back!
See Android File Extension APK
How to Clear Google Search Activity on iPhone?
In the event that you need or want to show, access, find, view and erase your activity on an iPhone, you can simply take after these simple Steps:
- Open Safari or preferred internet browser on your iPhone and go
- Tap on the symbol with the 3 horizontals lines and go to 'Delete Activity by'.
- Tap on the products you want to delete from and select Search.
- Under Delete by Date, tap the down bolt and select preferred period to erase.
- Hit Delete. A cautioning popup will show up. Tap on Ok to erase it on iPhone for good.
To delete your browsing history on Chrome just open chrome and click “more” at the top right corner and open history. You can also access it by Ctrl+H. Click on “Clear browsing data” to clear all browsing history, cookies and cached images/files. You can also select and delete searches by selecting the boxes in front of every search.