My Ebay recently viewed items
The recently viewed items include the listings browsing history. The are only stored in your ebay history if you are logged in your account. If you want to see it you must sign in to your account first.
How to view your recently viewed items
If you are an eBay user and want to view the items you have recently viewed on the site, you can do so by following these steps:
- Go to the eBay website and sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in, click on the “My eBay” link at the top of the page.
- On the My eBay page, click on the “Recently Viewed” link in the left-hand menu.
- This will open a page showing the items you have recently viewed on eBay.
Please note that this feature is only available to registered eBay users who are signed in to their account. If you are not signed in, or if you are not registered on eBay, you will not be able to view your recently viewed items. Additionally, the items you have recently viewed will only be available on the device and web browser you were using when you viewed them. If you want to view your recently viewed items on a different device or browser, you will need to sign in to your eBay account on that device and repeat the steps above.
You must do the following steps:
- Go to My eBay. It is located in the top right-hand corner.
- Now Select option Recently viewed
- Then, you must Select Your Recently Viewed Items.
- Finally you will see a list with the name Your recently viewed items.
How to delete your recently viewed items
It is not possible to clear items individually but you can clear all your viewed history from this section and then check option Clear All.
Check the rest of your ebay search history.