Ebay Purchase and Sales Searches
The best place to find your sales and purchase history on eBay is the My eBay section on the website. You will need the search details for your personal record keeping. The information is very important if for running your eBay stores as a business.
eBay can also give you details of all your previously completed or recently sold items and you can delete all of them.
In this write-up, we will show you how to view and delete eBay history. The information provided here will help you to make better use of the online store.
How to view eBay searches activity
You can view the search history on eBay by using the advanced search feature on the homepage. You can use it to easily estimate how much you will have to spend on a particular item. Or how much you can make when you sell that particular item. Check below for steps to follow to do this.
- Step 1: Check beside the top of the eBay page for the Search button for the Advanced button and click on it.
- Step 2: Look for Enter keywords or item number and type the name of the item you want to search. Next, click on Completed listings. Check Sold listings box and you will be given a list of the items you have sold.
- Step 3: the list of sold items or completed transactions will be presented to you after clicking Search.
How to find sold listings
eBay also stores the record of your sales in the My eBay section of the website. You will also find a list of items you are currently displaying for sales in this section. As well as, unsold merchandise, items returned by the customer and recently sold items.
Each of the headings can be set to filter based on the date or by listing format; the second occurs in the case of current sales. Sales record is only kept for 18 months on eBay.
How to clear Ebay search history and recently viewed items
First of all, you should have an account with eBay before you can use this feature. You may have to clear your searches if you are using a shared computer.
You may also need this feature when purchasing or selling an item that you do not want others to know about.
This is very easy and straightforward.
- First of all, look for the Recently Viewed items box in your eBay page.
- Then, click on Clear to remove the sold and recently viewed items.
- The searches don’t show the exact items viewed but it may give you clues regarding the items or your plans.
- You can equally prevent the search box from showing your recent searches by clicking the search box and then selecting Hide eBay Suggestions.
How to delete from the eBay mobile app
- Open your ebay app.
- Check the menu bar Settings and click on it.
- You can also alternatively move your cursor to the upper-right corner of your computer screen to the Windows Ribbon.
- Click on Settings and search for App Settings.
- Next, click on Clear Recent History.