Microsoft has always come up with numerous services for internet and computer world. They launched few search engines in past like MSN , Windows live and Live . In June 2009 they launched their most successful web engine "BING". I am calling it most successful because in November 2015 it had the query volume of 21% behind Google with 63.8%. It also powers the Yahoo whose query volume is 12.9%. Bing provides different services including searching services, web, images, videos, mapping etc.
It provide variety of features to it users, which include media features, interface features, instant answers, local info, translator and integration with Windows 8. You can use Bing as registered and unregistered user. One can easily make a Microsoft account to use it. Number of services are provided to the registered users including access to the ONE Drive, and Microsoft office.
We always type our searches and forget them, what if we need to access the same pages again? Of course we can bookmark those pages. Search engines make it easier by storing your activity. In case of Bing, it is stored along with other activities if you’re logged in to your Microsoft account. You can access your activities anywhere by logging in to your Microsoft account and view all of them.
How to View and Manage Bing Search History
To manage, view your videos and images search history in bing.com you can log in to your Microsoft account first or do it without login.
- Go to Bing.com and click on the menu icon with three vertical bars (see image).
- Select Search history to view you history page with different control options. It can be displayed using type and date filters. You can turn off the history for private searches and later you can turn it on.
- To delete specific searches select X below each individual one.
- In Change History Settings:
- If you don't want to see recent searches select on.
- All searches can be cleared by clicking Clear All
- If you want to see and manage all stored searches in cloud click on Manage My Search History
Bing activity can also be cleared by typing "how to delete Bing search history" in the bar. This is the easiest way as its displays history controls (Turn on/off, Clear history. See history).
Bing Images search History
Images is part of the private information of our activity. We can remove it when we do all the steps explained below. If not anyone will be able to track all the images, models or videos that you have searched and downloaded. This is something we don't want.
This are the required steps to access images search history and delete it.
- Go to https://www.bing.com/profile/history or select search history from the bing menu.
- In the All types drop down select images. See image below. You can also choose other searches like web, videos, news or shopping.
- Finally, click on Clear All to remove all the pictures of your bing searches.
How to download
If you want to download the images of your search history:
- Search for them in the history.
- Right click on it.
- Select save as.
If you want to disable images history on Bing you have two options:
- Don't login on your bing account and surf privately.
- Use another search engine like google or duckduck.
How to Delete Bing Search History
Bing is the default browser that accompanies Microsoft edge /window explorer. Everybody knows about Bing as the general engine utilized at least once by most and known to all. Every time you look for something on Bing, you send data to another person's PC.
This happens because of the fact that Microsoft owns the PCs that make the searches on Bing possible. In the event that you allow these engines to collect your activity, they'll do that until the point you specifically instruct them to quit saving information. You likewise have the freedom of erasing your past activity from their records.
First, finding Bing Activity?
You can without much hassle, view it by following these quick Steps:
Step 1: If you have a Microsoft account, click on sign-in and enter the details. Another option is to select the application tab over on the right side to sign-in.
Over here you can easily sign in to your Microsoft account. Or simply click over right application tab to see the number of choices. And here you will have the capacity to view all your activity.
Step 2: Click on the Search History to see:
Here, you will be able to see the searches option and some other applications which you might be using on Bing.
Step 3: It can be effectively viewed here:
Here you will be able to view all your searches made. Sites visited and keywords used in Bing. And can be effectively directed to as you can click over it to direct it at the page.
Bing stores all the past data searched and explored until that time as:
- Visited wesites,
It essentially encourages the engine to understand you and recommend you suggestions as per your inquiries.
How to clear bing search bar activity
In the search bar you can see your recent searches. To delete it:
- Go to the search history page.
- Unselect the check of show my searches below.
- Now the bar will not have previous searches.
In case you already know about how to see it and find it. Then simply select the 'Erase all tab' and it erases all the information till that time.
But in the event that you are unaware as to how you can get to activity and view it. Then follow the above-expressed directions and follow the last Step in the picture below.
Step: Click Clear all to erase all your activity.
Here you will be redirected when you tap on activity option. When you look down there will be a list of your searches. Then, the option to 'Clear All' above it which will assist you with clearing all.
Likewise, all of your Bing histories can be overseen over cloud. Which in the long run assist you with accessing the same data at various objects too. You can also alter your settings here for suggestions as you can choose to enable or disable it over the tab.
- To completely stop the feature from recording your queries on your Android. Set the radio option to "Off" position under the searches area.
- After that click on "Save."
- In the event that you use Bing on your iOS gadget through Safari. You can clear your look up lists by clearing the program data under "Safari" in "Settings".
How to remove bing search bar
Both Windows 8 and Windows 10 have the Bing search bar by default. You can disable or delete de bing search bar if you want to.
- Go to Start Menu.
- In the search bar type ‘cortana’.
- Select Cortana & Search settings
- Turn off the give sugeestions reminders, and alerts
- Finally, select ff the Search online option. This will exclude web results.
How to Delete Bing
If you want to get rid of Bing follow these steps:
- Open your browser.
- Go to Settings.
- Search for the option Manage search engines.
- You should have BIng. Change it for another engine like Google or DuckDuckGo.
If you want to disable or turn off saving activity go to your bing account on privacy settings.
Happy searching without spies!