Gmail is one of the most famous free e-mail programs. It is property of Google.
In this article we will see how to manage Gmail Search History
All the searches we do in gmail application are stored in gmail history. If you want to view and or delete it you have to follow these steps:
- Go to gmail.com and sign in with your user and password.
- If you want to remove the suggested searches go to the gmail search box and click with your mouse.
- All your recent searches will appear (see image below)
- For each search you can click on the X to delete it from your gmail history.
Gmail Android APP
- Open gmail App.
- Tap on the Menu (Three vertical bars)
- Go to General Settings
- Tap Menu and Then select Clear Search History.
- Finally, tap Clear to complete the process
This is how we view and delete gmail search history.